I've been splurging a bit recently but we girls are allowed to once in a while..
So payday came around and I headed straight to Primark, where I got some clothes for work and found these nail polishes for £2 and they are actually really nice.
So payday came around and I headed straight to Primark, where I got some clothes for work and found these nail polishes for £2 and they are actually really nice.
I've recently started loving No7 products, and I got these to try as my skin has been a nightmare recently!! I have to say the Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask feels absolutely amazing!
I
also popped into Boots to try the foundation match service, and it
literally takes a picture of your skin and matches it with the closest
colour of foundation. Mine was 'Soft Rose'and the foundation itself is
lovely. I got a few other bits aswell, I just love that Barry M nail
polish, and I find the Soap & Glory lipsticks smell gorgeous. The
No7 bits were 3 for 2 so I got some Pore Refining Serum and my first No7
nail polish in a hot pink colour.
I also picked up this Fred
Perry top from the lovely Lucy who was having a blog sale and would just
like to say thankyou again and it fits perfectly!
Can anyone recommend anymore No7 products?
x











it looks like you have some great stuff here!
ReplyDeleteplease add a follow button so i can follow you as i really like your blog (settings, layout, add a gadget.. you'll find it there)
come say hi and let me know if you need any help, i'm a new blogger too so i know it can be a bit tricky, it took me a couple of weeks to find the follow button!
hope to speak soon,
laura x
http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/
thankyou so much :-) I think I've added it but if I havent I'll have another go. really like your blog!! think I've followed. such a newbie x
DeleteI love No.7 I get so many of my nail polishes from there, so pretty. Those primark ones look great for only £2! X
ReplyDeletehttp://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk
i love all you purchased.
ReplyDeleteBtw, im following you. it would be better if you follow me too!
epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com
xoxo
thankyou :) following! x
Deleteno7 does quite a good eye make up remover!& they have a decent hot cloth cleanser which is nice :)
ReplyDeletethankyou :) i will give these a go!
DeleteThose nail polishes look really nice, I'll need to keep my eyes peeled next time I'm in Primark! xx
ReplyDeleteThe primark polishes look lurrvely! Definitely a bargain! X
ReplyDeleteAhh I love No7! Gorgeous products and not too pricey either! x
ReplyDeletethe nailpolishes are amazing!
ReplyDeletethe nail colours look so lovely!
ReplyDelete- ordaining serendipity